UTAS Cricket | Competitive | Fair | Inclusive | Fun
2018/19 Junior & Youth Cricket @ UTAS
Players interested in playing cricket in any of the following formats are encouraged to Register NOW!
- Woolworths Cricket Blast - Junior Blasters (Age 5-8 Boys & Girls)
- Woolworths Cricket Blast - Master Blasters (Age 7-11 Boys & Girls)
- Hurricanes Junior League - Stage 1 (Under 12 Boys & Girls)
- Hurricanes Junior League - Stage 2 (Under 12 Boys & Girls)
- Youth Cricket (Under 13 Boys, Under 14 Girls, Under 15 Boys, Under 17 Boys & Girls)
- Cricket Tasmania Premier League (Under 15 and Under 17 Male & Female)
Please note, that in line with Cricket Australia's Junior formats and branding the following changes will occur to the Hurricanes Junior League programs this season:
- Hurricanes Junior League Category Two will now be called Hurricanes Junior League Stage One
- Hurricanes Junior League Category One will now be called Hurricanes Junior League Stage Two
If you would like to find out more about our introductory, Junior or Youth Cricket programs please contact UTAS Manager of Junior & Youth Cricket Operations Melissa Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0439 018 138.
To view our training schedule click here.